- Now, I’m churning out two blog posts a week.
- Body Boss has closed up.
- I wrote a book called Postmortem of a Failed Startup: Lessons for Success.
- I started a blog about meeting 100 Strangers in 100 Days.
- I’ve become more entrenched in the Atlanta tech startup scene including joining SalesWise– “No More Consulting For Me – I’ve Joined A High-Growth Startup!”
- I’ve given a number of talks like at FuckUp Nights ATL. Heck, I’ve just applied to TEDx Peachtree.
- I’ve advised lots of startups, entrepreneurs, and wantrepreneurs. I’ve met some amazing people.
- I’ve even started reading to learn more, faster, and deeper – starting with The Lean Startup (including book reviews).
I’ve overcome a lot, and I’ve adapted perhaps even more. (Just like a startup!) I used to hate writing and reading till I shifted the context. And perhaps that’s the most important lesson from Post 1 to 300 – I’ve consistently approached my curiosity by shifting context and doing.