http://www.daryllu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/entrepreneurial-ninja_logo_sm.png 0 0 Daryl Lu http://www.daryllu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/entrepreneurial-ninja_logo_sm.png Daryl Lu2015-11-26 19:27:002020-12-09 10:13:26Fresh Thanksgiving Thanks – Because It’s Cheesy But Fun
Ah, we’re back already for Thanksgiving. Not sure where this year went, and it won’t be too long before I do my end-of-the-year post.
It’s cheesy to write a post giving thanks, but that’s exactly what I’m going to do anyways. Last year‘s post already covers many of the same things I would want to cover now, so I won’t list them again.
Here are five fresh thankful things:
1. Ever expanding connections from anywhere and everywhere. This year, I’ve picked up projects from meeting people at UK Consulate events, Starbucks, and the like. Doesn’t matter where I am, people have been happy to meet, talk shop, and stay connected.
2. Adding odd experiences to my CV. This year, I’ve been pulled into FOUR different photoshoots ranging from school magazines to company collateral. Never done that before.
3. Keep On Getting Up. Early part of this summer was brutal for me – I’m Tired of Faking It, But I Want This War. But after realizing I was at a soul-crushing place, I put in elements to catch myself and get back up.
4. New experiences, and continual self-confidence and awareness. I’ve been pushing a lot of openness with others. It’s been a continuous practice in being self-confident. Meanwhile, sharing my journey has inspired others, too.
It’s always a great feeling to read messages from old and new colleagues, acquaintances, and others like this. I love inspiring others, and I’m glad my endeavors (entrepreneurial, blogging, working out, etc.) motivate others to achieve more for themselves and others. This is why I embarked on my personal mission two years ago “To change the world for the greater through entrepreneurial endeavors.” One of these highs outweighs the otherwise many lows. Must keep going! www.entrepreneurialninja.com #entrepreneur #blogger #entrepreneurialNinja #inspiration (*phew* that was like a @therock caption)
5. Being in Atlanta. Atlanta is one of those places that has got ups and downs. I love that. It’s weather offers seasons. The transformation of the Beltline is invigorating. Meanwhile, you can get in touch with just about anyone you want to. The small community and cultural desire to help each other is vibrant. Forever, I love Atlanta.
What would your cheesy Thanksgiving giving thanks post say? What’re two things you’re thankful for?