Continuing from last week’s 7 Tips for Customer Case Studies, here are some questions to think about asking (and answering).
- What does [Customer Name] do?
- What is your role?
- What was the challenge(s) you were trying to solve with [Product/ Service]?
- Why didn't existing solutions work for you?
- When you first used [Product/ Service], what was that initial impression?
- What are the results [Product/ Service] has been able to deliver for you? Your team?
- Was there another benefit [Product/ Service] enabled that you weren't expecting?
- Why would you recommend us to someone else?
The goal of the case study is to, obviously, highlight your product or service. You also want to highlight the success and significance of the customer. This adds credibility to the customer, which gives you credibility.