http://www.daryllu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/entrepreneurial-ninja_logo_sm.png 0 0 Daryl Lu http://www.daryllu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/entrepreneurial-ninja_logo_sm.png Daryl Lu2016-05-12 13:00:002020-12-09 10:13:17I’ve Turned 200!
… 200 posts, that is. Since this time last year (just about), I’ve published twice weekly to hit the 200-post mark in much faster span than my first 100. I have to say that 200 posts really doesn’t seem like much, but it really is.
Each post (with the exception of maybe two) has taken a couple rounds of editing and some thought process to author. It’s a good bit of work, especially now as I’ve taken on the full-time gig at SalesWise wearing lots of different hats from sales to marketing to customer support to website build.
So reflecting on my last 100 posts, here are the most popular posts:
- Is Your Customer’s Hair on Fire? – Key point: entrepreneurs and startups should solve a REAL pain-point.
- Kenneth Cole Started a Film Company… Just Kidding. Sort Of. – Key point: Persistence and creativity can be “all” it takes to build something special.
- Finance of Startups: For Dummies (Part 10 – Match Group, Inc. S-1) – Key point: Online dating is highly lucrative. (Maybe I should give it another go.)
- The Miss Universe Card Failed in One Glaring Design Principle – Being Understandable – Key point: Design exists everywhere, not just in technology, and can have significant ramifications on a grand stage.
- Leadership Take-Aways from Two of NCAA’s Most Successful Coaches – Key point: Leadership is critical in guiding a team towards a common goal, and the styles of leadership must adapt as culture and teams evolve.
It’s interesting to see which posts have resonated better than others, and I’m starting to draw some conclusions. I’ll share them on my next post – #201!